Gourmet Santoku Knife With Hollow Edge, 17cm
Wusthof's Gourmet knife range are fine-crafted and laser-cut to guarantee pefect balance and durability. Made from high-carbon stainless steel, they all feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material, Polyoxymethylene (POM), which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- The Gourmet Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is designed with a thinner blade than the traditional chef's knife, at a 10° cutting edge, and gradually curves up at the very end providing a straighter edge. The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when slicing.
- Comfortable and highly-durable handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with the red Trident logo
- Incredibly sharp and easily maintained laser cut blade
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Blade length: 17cm
- Materials: High carbon stainless steel and POM
- We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use
- This item comes with a lifetime warranty