Classic White Chef's Knife, 16cm
Wusthof's Classic knife range has been the best-selling collection for generations. Precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel, they feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material, Polyoxymethylene (POM), which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- 16cm chef's knife
- Perfect for meats, cabbage and lettuce heads, fish, fruit, veggies and herbs
- Drop forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel for maximum strength, balance and heft
- Specialised high-carbon, stain resistant alloy ensures that the cutting edge of the knife is razor sharp and also easy to resharpen
- Computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade ensures perfect tapering from bolster to tip
- Full tang and triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Blade length: 16cm
- Blade width: 4cm
- Handle length: 11cm
- Although some Wüsthof products are dishwasher safe, we do not recommend that your knives and scissors be put in the dishwasher. Blades can knock together, damaging them, and if not washed soon after use, corrosive food particles can damage the blade. Rather wash your knives as soon as possible after each use with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
- Wüsthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives