Classic Santoku Knife, 17cm
Wusthof's Classic knife range has been the best-selling collection for generations. Precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel, they feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material, Polyoxymethylene (POM), which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Styled after the Japanese cook's knife, this blade is just right for preparing not only Asian but also fine Western cuisine. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade. Black synthetic handle.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable POM handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with their red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Blade length: 17cm
- Materials: High carbon stainless steel and POM
- We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use
- This item comes with a lifetime warranty