Classic Peeling Knife, 7cm
Wusthof's Classic knife range has been the best-selling collection for generations. Precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel, they feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material, Polyoxymethylene (POM), which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- This particular shape is ideally suited for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface. Black synthetic handle.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable POM handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with their red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Blade length: 7cm
- Materials: High carbon stainless steel and POM
- We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use
- This item comes with a lifetime warranty