Classic Ikon Creme Bread Knife, 20cm
A classic bread knife in every kitchen, this knife is also suitable for use on hard-skinned vegetables and fruit, as well as for roasts, especially those with crackling. The concave, serrated edge of the knife works like the teeth of a saw, but is much finer, so no pressure is required to cut any sort of bread and even a hard crust will allow a clean cut.
- Bread knife
- Drop forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel
- Tempered to an optimal Rockwell 58 hardness
- Specialised high-carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that the cutting edge of the knife is both razor sharp and easy to re-sharpen
- Ergonomically and stylishly contoured to give your hand optimised comfort and control
- Stainless steel triple rivets secure the slightly curved, weighted handle to the blade
- Ideal for bread, bread rolls, cabbage and lettuce heads, pies, cakes ad roasts
- Blade length: 20cm
- Blade width: 3.1cm
- Handle length: 10.6cm
- We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use
Wusthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.